Lake Erie Toolworks is proud to announce the launch of our new “ForeverBench” custom and personalized workbench product line. Constructed with features found only on fine furniture, these benches are built to last and will fit your every hobbyist need. They will also be right at home in your workshop, rec-room, basement, garage or even as your kitchen island.
We are also now offering an introductory special 10% discount on all ForeverBench orders placed by April 12th, 2020 by using the code: BENCHSAVE
Whether you are a woodworker, maker, fly-tier, gunsmith, reloading enthusiast, gardener, jeweler, modeler, guitar builder, homemaker, chef, culinary artist, or any hobbyist, a solid hard maple, custom bench, built right here in the USA will serve you very well.
- Solid hard maple construction
- Hard Maple Wood Welded Benchtop by Bally Block Co.
- Uncompromising drawbored mortise and tenon joinery
- Steel tension rod assembly
- Durable finish
- Personalize your bench with included V-Carved text
- 2-1/4” thick benchtop, about twice as stiff as the standard 1-3/4” thick top
- Adjustable leveling feet, hard maple foot pads are standard
- Custom bench height (most popular height being around 34-35″)
- Full length benchtop strips (butcher block / end finger joined blocks are standard)
- Hard maple ship lapped shelf
- Standard Vise and Premium Quick Release Vise
- Moxon Vise and Moxon Lite Vise add-ons
- Custom image routing beyond V-Carved text quoted on a case-by-case basis
For more details or to order your ForeverBench, just check out our website at www.LakeErieToolworks.com.